The advent of fall means the advent of new spicy, saucy, salacious drinks to whet your tongue and cleanse your palate. Whether you’ve been dying to break out that fancy bourbon your father gave you or you just want to serve up a brewski for you-ski, thanks to mixologists William Grant & Sons we’ve got four new flavors to share, just in time for fall! There are more than enough combinations of fruits and bitters, sours and sweets to satisfy even the most particular of drinkers.
- 2 parts Montelobos Mezcal Joven, served neat
- 1 orange wedge
- Sal de Gusano (Available from The Meadow)
- Coat orange slice with sal de gusano.
- Take a long sip of Montelobos, followed by a bite of the orange slice.
- 1 part Monkey Shoulder
- .75 parts Ginger syrup
- .75 parts Fresh lemon juice
- Top with Beer
- Add all ingredients other than beer to shaker, shake well with ice.
- Strain into beer glass and top with beer.
- 2 parts Glenfiddich 12 Year Old
- 1Ž2 part Dolin blanc vermouth
- 4 dashes of peach bitters
- Combine ingredients in an Old-Fashioned glass, add ice and stir.
- Garnish with a lemon peel, squeezed to express oils.
- 2 sage leaves, plus additional for garnish
- 0.75 parts. dark amber maple syrup
- 0.75 parts lemon juice
- 1 egg white
- 2.5 parts Hudson Baby Bourbon Whiskey
- Muddle the two sage leaves with the maple syrup and lemon juice.
- Add the egg white.
- Dry shake (without ice) until the egg white is emulsified.
- Add the Bourbon.
- Top with ice and shake hard for 10 seconds.
- Strain the cocktail into a lowball glass filled with new ice.
- Garnish with the remaining sage.