By Nicole Selinsky and New Image Weight Loss Camps www.newimagecamp.com for children and teens ages 7-19
Makes 6 servings
-Measuring cups and spoons
-Knife and Cutting Board
-Cookie sheets and spatula
-1 ½ pounds potato
-2 tbsp. melted margarine
-1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
-1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
-1/4 tsp. paprika
-1/4 tsp. garlic powder
1. Wash potatoes thoroughly; do not peel.
2. Cut lengthwise into quarters and then cut each quarter into thirds.
3. Coat potatoes with margarine. Combine crumbs, cheese, and seasonings.
4. Place potatoes in a single layer on cookie sheet. Bake at 400 for 30 minutes or until crispy on the outside.
5. Divide into one-half cup portions and serve immediately.
Serving size: ½ cup
Fat: 6 g
Photo credit: Jo Ann Chaus
Simply spectacular! New Image weight-loss camps feature private lakefronts at 2 outstanding camps where kids, ages 7-19, have fun, lose weight & gain self-esteem. With separate facilities for boys and girls including two swimming pools, about 30 kids in a given age group, and roughly a 4 to 1 counselor-to-camper ratio, your child will form healthy, age-appropriate friendships, with the guidance they need for a fun and successful summer. Visit http://www.newimagecamp.comNo comments